Monday, January 25, 2010

STRESS, WORRY AND WHAT TO DO

Our lives are so full of activities, schedules, problems and running to and fro. Most of the time it is our ways and our plans. Many times they don't work or we make mistakes. The cycle starts over. Many plans are in a man's heart but the counsel of the Lord will stand.
How comforting. We make mistakes but if we truly seek God's counsel it will stand. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths.
I see God at work in my life daily but I don't always seek His counsel. I seek my own way. It may work or it may not but God's way will stand.
Keep a focus on Him and His word. Dwell on these things that are true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, of good repute and worthy of praise.
May the Lord do what is good in His sight.
1 Chronicles 19:13; Proverbs 3:6, 19:21; Philippians 4:8

No comments: