It is always good to find multi-uses for the products we buy. Baby shampoo is gentle, safe and inexpensive. Following are some interesting uses:
1. Hand wash. Fill a soap dispenser with 1 part baby shampoo and 2 parts water, swirl. Wash away germs and keeps skin soft.
2. Eye make-up remover. Apply baby shampoo to a cotton pad and gently rub on eyelids. Wipe with warm damp cloth. Will not irritate eyes.
3. Hair brushes. Place hair brushes and rollers in a jar with warm water and 1 tbsp. of baby shampoo and soak overnight. Rinse in the morning.
4. Soap scum. Mix together 1 tbsp of baby shampoo and a dash of baking soda. Apply with a sponge to soap scum in the tub or shower.
5. Swimming masks. Put 1 drop of baby shampoo on a swim mask and rub with fingers, then rinse. Your mask will stay fog free.
What am I doing?
2 years ago