Tuesday, June 2, 2009

JOY IN THE JOURNEY

Count it all joy when you fall into various trials knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. Ask God for wisdom to guide you through and it will be given to you when you ask in faith without doubting.
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer.
Go to the alter of God who is your exceeding joy and praise His name.
Make His word the joy and rejoicing of your heart.
The joy of Jesus fills you and is abiding.
God will show me the path of life. In His presence is fullness of joy.
Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning.
James 1:2-6, Romans 12:12, Psalm 43:4, Jeremiah 15:16, John 15:11, Psalm 16:11,
Psalm 30:5

2 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Thank- you for this post. It's always good to be reminded of the iportant things in life.

Beth said...

Hi! I'm new to your blog and wanted to comment on this post. I've hung on to the words "weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning". I konw God is faithful and He has promised not leave me or forsake me. I have been dealing with a very difficult situation involving the custody of my children and if it wasn't for my relationship with Jesus...I would have lost my mind.