Saturday, January 3, 2009

Contentment





The picture of contentment from my former faithful friend.


Happy New Year!
The last six weeks or so have been a very stressful time. It seems that things are pulling from all side and I can barely get the necessities accomplished. I feel so alone.

In 2 Corinthian 12 we are told to be content in all things and that is a constant goal of mine. Sometimes we make choices that we think will made life better and it may make it worse.
I think the mental stress is what is so hard.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow no matter what the circumstance.
Thanks for letting me vent. I plan to have more ideas and hints this week.

1 comment:

Michele said...

This is a beautiful picture. I am sorry things have been so stressful for you - I guess it is something that comes with the season. Hope things slow down for you some!